Monday 7 November 2011

Dotty About...Rainbow Cake

Last week, while perusing Pinterest , I discovered Rainbow Cakes . I don't know why I never found or thought of them before, I mean, I am a HUGE fan of both rainbow's and cake - in fact, I once decorated my bedroom with phrases I like, one of which was a Dolly Parton saying....

"If you want the Rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain"

And, though I forget it sometimes, I actually think this saying is super poignant.

Anyway, back to Rainbow Cakes. My friends celebrated their first year of marriage on the 5th November with a bonfire party, for which I made them...well her in particular...a Purple Rainbow Cake - she has an obsession (not just a love, but a serious addiction) to the colour purple!

Congratulations Di and Rich xx

No comments:

Post a Comment